06-22-2008   #18 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Another thing I noticed, before MT was, well yea. In the New 2nd Job Skills thread, all the other classes were getting like upgrades to skills Reverse-Berser (drop AP for more DP), Teleport, Mana Guard, Evolution "power-up", Faster Casting Speed (for Buffalo). Even Lions were getting Bombs as well. But they were getting a little screwed over with the "Increasing Light" skill. But a lightbulb on the wall lulz. But anyhow, while reading the Fox section, guess what they get.

Well here's one thing, it said that Fan of Knives pretty much would be the last attack skill Foxes would get. Foxes got more compounding skills (to do it on there own), item synthesis and et cetera. No more attacks? So is the Fox going to slip into the recesses not-often-played-class like the Page in MapleStory?
"Play at your own risk."
"Foxes fail at PvP."
"I have one but she just comps stuff for me."
"I can't believe Foxes were on top of the food chain. It must have been like some programming glitch or something. Good thing they fixed it. x]"

If they get those skills I have a feeling that stuff in the quotation marks wouldn't be exactly what you would hear, but basically a general outlook.
DA Foxes are not a dying art. Foxes are a dying art.

Last edited by Tardar; 06-22-2008 at 09:01 AM.