View Single Post
09-18-2008   #29 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i stopped reading hayate no gotoku.

right now the main things i collect are:

YuGiOh GX - chronicles Jaden Yuki on his quest to be king of games
Slam Dunk (just been released in the US) - chronicles a school basketball team on way to nationals
Prince of Tennis - chronicles a school tennis team on way to nationals
Dragon Drive - chronicles two boys on their quest to be best at a game
Beauty Pop - chronicles 3 boys who want to be the best stylist in the world and a girl who's reluctant to join them

Basically I like generic shounen titles... beauty pop is my exception to the rule but it still fits me "i wanna be the very best... like no one ever was" quota.

Some of my all time favs:

PetShop of Horrors - The mysterious D has a petshop selling hopes and dreams... and danger

Flowers and Bees - Masao Komatsu just wants to be an attractive guy... is that so hard to ask?

YuGiOh and YuGiOh Duelist - Yuugi is the king of games...

I have a rather large collection and can't think of what other titles i really like. Some titles I own I don't even really like... especially those I got when really young--