Thread: Skype/MSN Chats
View Single Post
08-01-2011   #31 (permalink)
Flipmood
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs

Music Is Life = James/HolyMagEcks

Joel says (5:41 AM):
*Man
*I needa find a girl like that
*I provide the pleasure
*she provides the MS
*everyone wins
*****************Music**************************** *** Is *****************************Life***************** *** says (5:41 AM):
*LOLOL
Joel says (5:41 AM):
*It's like
*me being a male prostitute
*Perfect.
*****************Music**************************** *** Is *****************************Life***************** *** says (5:42 AM):
*Lol and if only it were that easy
*to be come a male hooker like that
Joel says (5:42 AM):
*If only if only
*Nothing a paper bag or two wouldnt hurt
*****************Music**************************** *** Is *****************************Life***************** *** says (5:42 AM):
*lmao!
*Lol not u but them
Joel says (5:42 AM):
*yea
*****************Music**************************** *** Is *****************************Life***************** *** says (5:43 AM):
*would u hit some dusty 80yr old p***y if it meant like.. she'd give u ms
*?
Joel says (5:43 AM):
*Ultimately
*it depends on how much
*if it were like
*5k per sex session
*no.
*if it were like
*****************Music**************************** *** Is *****************************Life***************** *** says (5:43 AM):
*20k per session
*that's
*20$ for sex
*yeah lols
*...Maybe.
*dinosaur p***y
*LOL
*The thing snaps at me and shit
*LOL
Joel says (5:44 AM):
*It'd be hard to decide that one
*****************Music**************************** *** Is *****************************Life***************** *** says (5:44 AM):
*i think she'd want u to be with her too.. a woman that old. yea..
*wants someone to die with
*Lol.. my fossils..
*LOL
*****************Music**************************** *** Is *****************************Life***************** *** says (5:44 AM):
*are breaking
*love me!
*"OH JOEL OHHH JOEL OH JO-............"
*Me:"Mrs. Crenshaw?!"
*LOL
*****************Music**************************** *** Is *****************************Life***************** *** says (5:45 AM):
*-police sirens in the background-
*-tape plays in bedroom as the cops break into mrs crenshaws front door-
Joel says (5:46 AM):
*LOL
*****************Music**************************** *** Is *****************************Life***************** *** says (5:46 AM):
*-mrs. crenshaw: joel..u thought u could play me for myshop? well this is my screw you to you! i set it up so it looked like u gave me a heart attack so you'd inherit all my myshop.. now take it like a man and go to jail for hitting his old dusty worn out p***y-
*o.o...
Joel says (5:46 AM):
*LOL
*:MFAO
*LMFAO
*****************Music**************************** *** Is *****************************Life***************** *** says (5:47 AM):
*some movie shit
Joel says (5:47 AM):
*I'd pay to see that

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce

Last edited by Flipmood; 08-01-2011 at 05:56 AM.