View Single Post
07-30-2011   #15 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I vote for Trickster cosplays... Because who knows if Nyxx looks good as Vinosh. Or...

Nyxx: Fox or Bunny
Noxx: Lion all the way please!

So I go for that. Now meanwhile...

About this Incubus/Succubus thing: You can thank the media for wanting to see more sexy demons. In fact- We kind of already have a sexy demon: Love Demon Minaris. And also because of Darkstalkers (the fighting game/comics?) with Morigan and Lilith being SFW as possible succubi-siblings, and I think there are no crazy complaints so far.

So just let it fly. It's just costumes. B)

Spoiler!

P.S. Most likely the soon-to-come Nyxx/Noxx set will be in lolboxes. They are popular and do make money for SGi/Ntreev Soft to keep the games running. :S Lucky i'm nit-picky now since I almost have everything for PvM survival with good looks....

Last edited by Gaap; 07-30-2011 at 08:54 AM.