View Single Post
07-29-2011   #1 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay
Default Lol summoning urns

I looked at what Mabi's going through today, and I have to laugh.

Summoning Urns. 9k each. Succubus Set.

Ok... Nexon's obviously getting greedy, and there's even USELESS items in the Summoning Urns. Seriously, when you price a gacha item for 9k NX you obviously need to make sure you don't shove in junk in there or no one will want to buy your useless crap. Then again, succubus set is going to make everyone want to buy it.

Laughed at a few things people said about the urns and stuff. Gonna share one of the quote with you guys =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone on Nexon forums
Nexon, I WILL purchase your "air" at significantly less than you are currently selling it for. Unless this "air" has been breathed upon by a certain Mr. Depp, I do not believe your "air" is worth nine dollars per item. You do not have a limited supply of this "air", simply a deadline at which you will stop selling this "air". While this limited time "air" may have rarer molecules than regular "air", it is simply not worth nine times the amount of regular "air".
The defense rests.
Back to Rusty Hearts for me.