Thread: Past Trickster
View Single Post
07-29-2011   #8 (permalink)
parudy88
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaJessica
Well, between the old maps and the current ones, at least from the ones shown above, I prefer the current ones.
I do too

Quote:
And I would like to see some skills that could be used by every class, independently of how bad they are.
Most of them are surprisingly the skills that still remain in the game. For example, among power types, Shockwave, Armor Breaker, Adrenalin(!), Bull's Eye were learnable by all classes, hence the popularity of pure AP sheeps (she has the fastest attack motions out of all characters).

Magic type skills that were common to all classes were Blood Change (lets you use HP when casting spells), Nike's Trumphet(=Mist of Mana), Power Stone (=Summon Builer).

Sturdy Shield, Dodge Master, Entrancing Wink, Sticky Rice(Reduces Enemie's DX, kind of like Mana Web) were common Charm type skills. Titan's Descendents(=Shuriken Master), Heavy Carrier, Bionic Lens(=Sixth Sense),Clover of Luck(=Lucky Seven) were the common Sense type skills.

Pretty useful skills, right?