View Single Post
07-29-2011   #2 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Not trying to sound like a douche but I need to criticise a little...
Firstly, the game looks generic and somewhat outdated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozour
DIVINA seems to be a pretty popular MMO in japan and I see why, it has a few things that makes it stand out. Like for example, unlike most MMOs, in character creation you can select a voice for your character ranging from cute to serious.
MMOs have been including 'voices' in character creation since the very first MMOs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozour
The look at the game in general is light-hearted and has adorable characters. The only downside is with the NPCs, they are mostly just random custimizations of characters and equipment, I don't blame them though considering it has 1.8GB worth of content.
Content quantity is not an excuse to have lazy designs for NPCs, many games have over 3GB worth of extra content and they still can have nice NPCs.

Anyway if the game suits people's tastes then it suits their tastes I guess.