View Single Post
07-27-2011   #29 (permalink)
moffit
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kilu Daldaire
Class: Mesmer to_scientist
Level: 80
Guild: The Corner Canteen [PUB]

I kind of got her hooked on Naruto. Last time I saw her, she was being a rabid fangirl over staged "chatrooms" for Naruto RP on youtube (luring me in to watch some with her) and had me look at her attempt at fanfiction.

After rewriting the first handful of lines into a good three paragraphs with her, I left her a load of bookmarks in her browser on writing tips and made her promise to write a little bit of something not Naruto to work on descriptions. I kind of doubt she did, but I consider it a valiant effort for the sake of the fanfic community.

I also told her to knock off swiping other people's art to put up on her own DeviantArt before she got herself banned. B|