07-27-2011   #80 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Randomed and played Twitch (who I never really play seriously).
Fiddles jungled and died to Blue the first time he was getting it. Later, he successfully got Blue and later died to Red. Blitz had the solo lane (and unfortunately for me, it's the lane I was in) and Blitz is probably definitely my least favorite lane in the game since I just hate his grab with a passion (my hate for Blitz is akin to Morello's hate for Vlad). Died twice to his stupid grab combo and then basically just stayed behind minions the rest of the laning phase while stacking Doran's (which apparently to him and my team meant trolling lulz). So then the team fight phase begins and unfortunately, their team has half a brain and knows how to shut me down. Focused like a mofo just about every fight. If I survived it was probably because I flashed out. So basically they're in this great position because Morde is so easy (another champ I just detest), and then about mid-game there's a teamfight at Dragon and Morde magically wins a quadra (it was supposedly a penta that Fiddles stole the last kill of) and they push to our Nexus towers. They derp and suicide to them for some reason despite the fact their creeps were right behind them. They go take Baron and since I warded it we were able to counter it (I died of course). Everyone but Blitz dies (Morde Q-Q's because his GA "refreshed five seconds after I was killed" I being the Morde) and we push to their Nexus. They all respawn and just like before we derped and stayed they killed Wukong and Udyr and almost killed Annie and Leona and then they chase as a team to get them. I fortunately went a different way and ended up near Dragon. I bd to win while they're taking out our Inhibi. Post-game chat Morde calls me a sore loser. I lol'd.

Udyr laned and started with Phoenix Stance. What an idiot.