View Single Post
07-24-2011   #3 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Every common MMORPGs (F2P ones I can think so far) are "click-and-attack", and using the number keys (NOT the number pad) to active your skill or potion you set up.

Gameplay..... I don't know how to say it. It's probably more than FlyFF (I played it a LONG time ago, my first MMORPG). An interesting MMORPG review site point EE similar to WoW.. Which I don't get. (But he did get good points on how MMORPGs should follow a similar bible like Eden.) The most unique thing is that you can change your class ANYTIME! (When you're not at battle of course.) You have 3 different sections/pages of armor. An example: Warrior wears Heavy Armor. But when transform into a Bard (who wears Light Armor), your Heavy armor is set to gray and can't take your equip off, like a frozen armor storage?

Bonus growth is far different to my experience at Trickster. Instead of manually distribute your bonus points, your selected trait is pretty much your bonus... But as your trait and class levels, you can spend Gold (for your General skills) and "Class Points" on your class-specific skills.

Sorry if I made a wall of text. There are so much little similarities and many differences from ever game...