View Single Post
07-24-2011   #1 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu
Default Ayumi's Giveaways. (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) ★

+ Welcome home, Master! +

What I'll be posting here:
Profile Images (160x160)
Any requested size (?px)

Quote:
★ Make a post quoting which image(s) you take.
★ You can only claim 2 items at a time. [Updated: 26.03.13]
★ You have to wear your item(s) within 24 hours of your claim.
Quote:
THINGS TO NOTE
★ If you change your mind after claiming, let us know with a new post (quoting yourself, including the item(s)) so other people don't have to wait 24 hours for the claim to expire.
Feel free to ask for original source/artist, I have all of them.
☆ If someone claims something and you don't see it as their avatar, make sure you check their profile picture too. If it's not there after 24 hours, the item is yours.
☆ If someone uses an item for either profile picture or avatar and you want it too, ask THEM and not me. If they're okay with you both using it, then go ahead.

★ If you fail to follow the simple rules, your claim is not valid~
I do not own the artwork or the avatars in any way. If you feel like you don't have to "claim" to take them, then go ahead, but it'll be rude. Why? Because the claim is there so people have a fair chance of wearing a unique avatar and because it's more righteous that way.

Sample Update: 11th October 2012

Last edited by Ayu; 03-26-2013 at 04:26 PM.