View Single Post
07-22-2011   #1 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e
Default MaidLatte's Answers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
Lala, would you like to join me on my bed tonight?

What make you, you?
Join you as in like, stay there? Since I'm already there and all.

What makes me, me huh? Well I guess my sense of humour and uhh.. I think my personality comes a lot from my mom, so I guess my mom made me me xD.

Litterally and technically I guess haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
How did you come up with "MaidLatte"?

Is your username inspired by this "Ratte" from Pop'n Music 10 CS?
Well I thought MaidHotChocolate or MaidDoubleIcedMochaLatteTwoCreamsWithSugar didn't quite roll off the tongue, so I went with Latte :]

But really, I got it from Kaichou Wa Maid Sama manga. Back when it wasn't popular, cause I liked the unpopular things before they became popular and mainstream you know.

I'm totally not a hipster..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
If you could look in to your past and change something you did, would you? and what would you change?
Oh man. I'd definitely change how I did in school, I was lazy and didn't care. I mean it worked out fine for me now, I'm in college and all, but I could have done MUUUCH better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
What's your favorite game promoted on /ggFTW?
How did you find these forums?
Trickster! Ahahah
Though I don't know if I'd consider it my favourite game or just say I'm hopelessly addicted and can't get off of it..

And as for how I found these forums, I think someone was talking about it before in game and I went on here to post some pictures (in the wrong place of course) and then I was on and off from then, now I'm just here :]

Thanks for the questions peoples! o/

If you wish to be interviewed, please send a PM to Mirae, Dani, or Sandrie.