View Single Post
07-22-2011   #1 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e
Default [NA] Dragon Nest Client Files

These are the current (CBT) files to download so people can download ahead of time. Nexon should just make it so the client should update but I'll upload it when we have it.

CBT Installer
http://www.mediafire.com/?ib7c3s6a2q275co

Some of the mediafire ones may be broken in parts, make sure to unzip them at the same time.
Note: I'm still in the process of uploading them all, some of the mirrors might not be up yet. Also, I didn't keep the installer, if someone could give me that I can add it here too.
Dll.rar Basically this is the dll files for the in-game recorder, directx and some other stuff. I also put the executable files DNLauncher.exe and DragonNest.exe here.
Contains
Spoiler!

HShield.rar This is the hackshield (anti-hack) files. It's okay if you don't download these, DN will patch them up for you when the server is up. These are available just in case someone runs into patcher problems.

Resource files:
Resource00.pkgResource01.pkgResource02.pkgResource03.pkg
All these resource files are needed to run the game. They are kind of big, I was forced to split them on mediafire.

Last edited by Sandrie; 07-22-2011 at 10:01 PM.