View Single Post
07-21-2011   #5396 (permalink)
Uncharted
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
However, Exia needs to land all shots of the burst to do full damage. In this case, three shots. Sure, the speed makes it easier to hit, but it's still better, IMO, to shoot and land 2 shots that do 50% each than to need to land 3 shots that do 33 1/3 % damage each. Also, whip ambushes people better than w3 combo. Depends on skill. I can ambush just as well as Exia with Hygogg's w3 spin, which is more annoying than people think at breaking combos. (Of course, I will do, like, 20% of the damage and be much more vulnerable, but the enemy is trapped nonetheless.)
but the delay between shots is shorter, beam rifles have a delay after shots (reason y u cancel them) but still it isnt as fast as beam machine guns, sure whip is gay and stuff but in maps where there are lots of buildings the dash attack wins, if u know how to use it, whip gets stuck on corners but dash atk doesnt. also remember that using the whip on too long distances it can lead to a catastrophic turnslash that will end up killing u

as i said before, it depends on map and remember that exia's skillset is made for pure extreme dps and noir's is pretty standard, extention , def up