Thread: Taro's Blogkoma
View Single Post
07-21-2011   #102 (permalink)
Torikakae
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Ahh no I'm not mad about losing (I never intended to win because it was a really a rushed work on my part). No, I'm mad about the Facebook Summer Postcard event. I don't use Facebook, and they never stated a guide on how to upload your entries. So I assumed that it was the same method as the last Facebook event, you upload it on their "Wall". But apparently, you HAD to go to a specific event page (There wasn't even a link to that page on their site!) and upload it there. I found out about this only yesterday. I tried to salvage what little time I had, but didn't make it.

So thanks to their vagueness, I wasn't able to enter. That's why I'm quitting SGi co'z I'm so mad about that right now (Never cared about the prizes. Like they would deliver it all the way here. Robby hasn't even received his prize yet).

Besides, making a mousepad cost like US$1.10 here.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~