View Single Post
07-18-2011   #133 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kain... No, Isaac, spat in his brother's direction, "That guy's my brother, Flynn. He's part of the guild I was in before I transferred to the Dies Irae. Whatever you do Rosie do not make direct eye contact, or else you'll catch his douche baggery."

"What was that!?" Flynn growled and stomped a foot on the monster carcass.

"Nothing," Isaac shrugged his shoulders, "By the way..." Isaac lifted his left hand and snapped his fingers, and suddenly the corpse dropped into the water... As well as the new comers with it.

Lari blinked from where she was watching. Olifen then asked who the newcomers were- "Beats me..."

"FFFFFFFffff--" Flynn struggled to stay above the surface of the water, which was proving to be quite difficult what with Isaac messing with the gravity and all.

"Drown already!"

"You bastard!"

And surely enough wind swept Isaac from his feet and dumped him in the water too! As soon as the black haired man surfaced, his brother forced him underwater... And so the brothers began to fight in the water like brats.

"... Well Isaac seems to get along with one of them rather nicely," Lari scoffed, "Come on Oli, let's go find that friend of your's."

OOC: jumping in a few more posts

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody