View Single Post
07-18-2011   #63 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Sara slowly made her way towards Nihiru, picking up the blades of Shigaru and Kirai as she passed by and stopping at Lau's body, picking up the dropped weapon as well.

"Hey..." Nihiru said.

"What is it?"

"This is just a dream, right? I'll wake up after we kill Beelzebub and Fortunata and we'll all be back home, right? Our lives before all of this, right?" She seemed to be trying to convince herself.

Sara tried to answer before she was interrupted by Celina's advice.

"Everyone jump if you wanna live!"

The blades in Sara's hand disappeared into thin air and she grabbed Nihiru by the arm, flying to the ceiling and avoiding the flames and earth below. Once it subsided, she landed and placed Nihiru back down. "We have more important things to deal with right now."

"..."

Charil and Jun slowly glided towards the two, having also avoided the huge spell in similar fashion.
"The blades?" Jun asked.

"Recovered." Replied Sara.

Jun nodded, "Then we should help the others."

As Nihiru began to speak in response, she was interrupted by a flood of memories which pervaded her thoughts.

Quote:
"How would you like to join me? I will take you out of this life, I will give you a new one. Wouldn't you like that?" Asked the robed figured, its voice soft, airy. The figure's hood covered its eyes, but based on what can be seen from its face, it was a woman.

The young Nihiru shook her head, "I-I don't know." The dark alley was dirty, the air was disgusting to say the least, and the sound of an argument was heard behind the door next to the girl.

The woman only smiled behind her hood, "I will take that as a yes." A chain shot out from nowhere with such force that it pierced through Nihiru's chest. "Don't worry, you only need to die once. Then you are mine."
Nihiru tried to shake away the memories, but they came back again.

Quote:
"What is it you would like me to do, Sin?" An older Nihiru asked. The chamber was almost consumed in darkness aside from a few weak flames and the glowing eyes which adorned Sin's robes.

Sin placed a hand on Nihiru, images from Sin's mind flowed into Nihiru's own. "Find me these girls. They will be your new 'sisters.' Bring them to me, dead or alive."

Cold as usual...
Quote:
"... so you're the demon Luxuria... To think such a weakling exists in the Sin family.. Then again none of the others are that stellar either."
Where was this... her eyes rolled over towards a figure on the ground. "C-Charlotte..."
Right. This was...
The grip around her neck tightened.
"Stop!"
... was when she---
CRACK.
Sara gasped as the memory stopped. She watched as Fortunata threw one Beelzebub into the other's mouth. "You... I remember now."

Jun gritted her teeth in disgust as Beelzebub slowly tore away the angel's wings. The feeling of uselessness was coming to her.

"Shut up already! We, the arch angels, killed you thousands and thousands of years ago. We can do it again! And we have help too!"

"She is right." Charil suddenly spoke. "We have something we need to do. So then, shall we?" She offered a hand to Nihiru.

Nihiru grabbed Charil's hand and pulled herself up. "Let's go."

Charil opened fire with her lasers towards Beelzebub and Fortunata while Sara brought up water spears and shot them at mainly Fortunata. Nihiru and Jun placed their blades into the water, both of them slashing upwards, causing a mix of ice and lightning spikes to go flying towards Beelzebub.