View Single Post
07-17-2011   #88 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Since I'm being more active with my dragon (Samael), I'll request to join again for the 1000th time.

Just to let you know:
-- There will be times where I may not respond often (AKA not chatty).
-- There may be days where I won't be on (but not gone long enough to the point where I'm inactive).
-- Willing to participate in some guild events, but not all (small events like photoshoot is fine with me, but gigantic events with a lot of activity will make me uninterested).
-- As you know, sometimes my chat can be pretty dry and serious. If I am accepted in and offended anybody with that, let me know and I'll be quiet after I apologize.
-- I have quit guilds in the past mainly because I wanted to be alone; instead of going through the hassle of just quitting the guild I can play another character until I feel social again (which may just be a day or two).

Yeah, lots of information. It's best that you get an idea of who I am better before you decide to let me back -- that is, if you want me back.