View Single Post
07-17-2011   #1 (permalink)
MichelleMC
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineWar of LegendsLa TaleLeague of Legends

MichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to MichelleMC
IGN: xBlazed ~ xBreeze
Class: Thief Master ~ Wind/Earth/Light Witch to_thiefmaster
Level: 23x/25x ~ 21x/30x
Guild: Elements of Harmony
Xfire: Michellex0x
Default My Little Pony! R> New Guild! "Elements of Harmony" [Jewelia]

First of all, I would like to explain why I am here. I'm here to let you all know of a guild I am making called, "Elements of Harmony" which is a reference from the show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" (Don't judge, it's actually a good show. I suggest you watch it!)

Guild:

The Elements of Harmony guild is going to be for any level, and any job. If we get some higher levels, though.. we may try to GvG sometime. The only real requirements are as follows:
-You have some understanding of the show
-You try to be as active as you can and let us know when you can't be on

Becoming a Member:
The following positions are available:

*Celestia and Luna are saved for owner and co-owner.
*Twilight, Rainbow, Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy spots are saved for the mods.
*All other spots are open, so if you would like to become a member, first come is first serve for the names. You will be known as that pony.

If you are interested in joining, please note:
I am going at this alone, and will need a co-owner and 6 mods.
To apply for the important positions, please fill out the application(s) located at the bottom of the post!

Pony spots available:

(Will edit as spots are called for, and once we get a guild forum of our own, it shall move there as well)

1. Princess Celestia -Spot taken by me (owner)
2. Princess Luna - Open for the co-owner position only
3. Twilight Sparkle - Open for a mod position only
4. Rainbow Dash - Open for a mod position only
5. Pinkie Pie - Open for a mod position only
6. Applejack - Open for a mod position only
7. Rarity - Open for a mod position only
8. Fluttershy - Open for a mod position only
9. Spike
10. Zecora
11. Scootaloo
12. Apple Bloom
13. Sweetie Belle - Taken by Meus
14. Twist
15. Silver Spoon
16. Diamond Tiara
17. Snips
18. Snails
19. The Great & Powerful Trixie (Trixie for short)
20. Big Macintosh
21. Granny Smith
22. Braeburn
23. Sheriff Silverstar
24. Little Strongheart
25. Chief Thunderhooves
26. Carrot Cake
27. Cup Cake
28. Cheerilee
29. Gilda
30. Dumbell
31. Hoops
32. Quarterback
33. Prince Blueblood
34. Royal Guard (may be more than one)
35. Mayor
36. Wonderbolts (names: Spitfire and Soarin')
37. Hoity Toity
38. Photo Finish

39. Sapphire Shores - clione08, IGN: AlanoreEzikiel (possibly changing to a mod position?)
40. Lyra
41. Bon-Bon
42. Aloe (also known as Lilly)
43. Lotus
44. Vinyl Scratch (or DJ P0N-3, you pick)
45. Derpy Hooves
46. Doctor Whoof

Member Application:

Code:
Character name:
Desired pony:
When are you expected to be online?: [example: You can't be online on certain days?]
[anything else you want to say?]

Mod Application (6 spots available)

Code:
Character name:
Timezone: [Find out here: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/]
When are you expected to be online?: [example: You can't be online on certain days?]

I would like to be [pony name(s) here-you can mention more than one you are interested in].

[Fill in information here: why you want this position, how you will serve the guild, what you have done in the past to prove you are fit for the position?]

[Tell me something about yourself here: What are your hobbies? Any special talents?]

[Anything else you would like me to know? Fill it here.]
Co-Owner Application (1 spot-Luna)

This is an important position. I want someone who can make sure members don't fight, and to be online as much as they can. A timezone which is opposite of mine is something I prefer, so that when I'm sleeping then they can be online for me. It's not needed, though.
My timezone is GMT -4:00.

Code:
Character name:
Timezone: [Find out here: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/]
Do you have any experience in such a position in a guild in Trickster (or any other games)?

[Fill in information here: why you want this position, how you will serve the guild, what you have done in the past to prove you are fit for the position?]

[Tell me something about yourself here: What are your hobbies? Any special talents?]

[Anything else you would like me to know? Fill it here.]

Last edited by MichelleMC; 09-12-2011 at 08:38 PM.