I've been dead in this section for quite awhile, how is everyone?! :] I have not given up graphic designing, as seen through my signature changes, and signatures made for other people here and there. Let's face it, I'm getting old and lazy. LOL. I have never been so challenged to open up Photoshop in the longest time. However, I want to at least open a thread to motivate myself to at least post something once in a while. So here it goes.
For those who do not know me, hello, my name is Yuki; I've been graphic designing for about 10 years now, and somehow, I still suck. Yes, I am very hard on myself, everything I make I nitpick at it. But I hope that you all enjoy what I put on here.
*** I'm sorry, but if you have something negative to say about my pieces, please keep it to yourself. I have many styles, and it's either a hit or miss for most of my work, and lol, to put it embarrassingly, and bluntly, criticism makes me even more lazier. So yes, if you don't have anything nice to say, then leave <3
A little sample of what my "latest" works are, "latest" being whatever I could find in the past 3 years LOL. Bare with me, when I said I was lazy to open up Photoshop, I was serious.
Hopefully whenever I make something, I'll post it in this thread as well, that is if I even make anything :]
I am NOT taking "requests," because you'll take at least 3 months to get what you're requesting, I am not going to get to it, unless I feel like opening up PS. So here's what you can do. There will be a "Wish List" system. Basically you just post a wish list, with whatever you want on a signature, and if I ever feel like making signatures, depending on how I feel about your Wish List, I will either make it or not.
Some rules to read :]
- Wish List items may or may not be completed, please don't count on it.
- You may post a Wish List once every two weeks.
- You may post at maximum of TWO (2) Wish List per two weeks, IF they are different.
(Ex: You posted a Wish List for a Bleach signature, but you decided you wanted something else like Penguins, you may post it.)
- If I were to complete a Wish List, please do NOT take it from others, and also do NOT take credit for it.
- My watermark (Yuki Designs Year) is to remain on the item, and not to be removed.
- Do not be disappointed that I did not choose your Wish List, and don't be mad that I chose someone's Wish List more than once. This solely depends on what inspires me, and if I'm in the mood to complete it.
Text: Main Title
Subtext: Sub Title
There's the form if you want to write me your Wish List <3 Alrighty then! Let's hope I don't neglect this thread as I did with my other one many times. LOL.