View Single Post
07-13-2011   #1 (permalink)
Linkykins
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold
Default My rage dairys >:

SO This is where I will rant about LoL and all the dumb people just because if I ranted as often as I rage'd in rant forums I would be making 10 threads a day. This is just for me soooo. I may move it to the private forums just cause its just for me >:

7/13/11 12:31 PM
SO. People suck so hard at LoL its ridcious. HOW DO YOU PEOPLE WALK AND CHEW GUM AT THE SAME TIME? Legendary Annie 2 games in a row and my team fails to push at all. I push my lane so harddddd. BUT THATS THE ONLY TOWER WE GET. The alistar that says hes a tank but hes building straight Ability Power. This is how I feel when I play with people like this: JKFSDKLQJEQWLJFREWREWRWEREW

7/13/11 12:50 PM
Watching HotshotGG rage more than me always makes me feel better.

7/13/11 4:39 PM
Me and Will duo queue'd and I finally won some games despite crappy teams yay /o/ GONNA TEXT DEBBIE LATER<3

ily snowii for sig

Last edited by Linkykins; 07-13-2011 at 01:40 PM.