06-22-2008   #1 (permalink)
james
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute
Default nTreev's lack of care.

Ok, honestly I'm po'd. Honestly, nTreev always seem to just mess up such a good job. And no, I'm not talking about the Hybrid Buffalo and Bunbuns that got "screwed over" when Flaming Fist came out.

I'm talking about the Foxes. nTreev never gives them or does them anything nice. With most lolboxes, nothing can be compounded for DA, and yes I realize the amount of Foxes is low, but still it's only fair to add that for them. They give the most powerful Fox skills (Other than Explosive Expert) piss-poor AC. And guess what? They have piss-poor to begin with. Explosive Expert, yeah, it's strong. But you can only place it an inch in front of you and the person has to get close enough for it to either home in on it or boom on it.

In PvP, they can't do much. They need all the DA they can get because well, they need it. And wait, they need HP, HV, LK, and AC as well. Maybe not so much HV and LK, but they still need it.

The new skills. What do they get? Two lolbuffs and a Poison skill. Now how2getskill? No one really knows where to get Poison Pouch, but we have a hunch it has to do with drilling. Yeah we know they can drill well because of naturally high DA, but that's still very unfair to give them what sounds like a good skill, but it has to be drilled. They should have made Flaming Fist a drill one. Have them Bunbuns drill for it lol.

/end rant (for now)