View Single Post
07-09-2011   #17 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hykari
Okay guys, so I've also recently starting enjoying Grand Chase again and I like the new automated mission system and characters/skills. Though I have a conundrum with something: How do you activate champion mode for Partusay's Sea? I'm trying to complete the 6 required runs for 4th job Lass, but I can't for some reason. I can do champion mode on all the other previous continents besides Victor's Fortress. Any explanations?
You need to complete every difficulty for the instance.
Example: Partusay's Sea requires you to complete Normal, Hard and Very Hard of Partusay's Sea.

Raging now because it takes forever to find people to do stuff past Temple of Destruction in Xenia and I wasted all my GP on trying to temper a set of Gabriel Musketeer for Elesis ; _ ; Nothing got tempered. Back to Mocking Blade spam on Sieghart yay.

Last edited by Gladiat; 07-09-2011 at 04:09 PM.