View Single Post
07-08-2011   #1 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Flipmood's Answers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
Would you rather go a week without washing, but have clean clothes to change to, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to wash?

-lol-
I'd rather go a week without a change of clothes, I hate being dirty. Plus, if it was an option I would just go nude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKShota
Why Kaito/Len, and not Len/Len?
If you're talking about my profile picture, I have no idea what it is since a friend told me to use it. But, if "Len/Len" means the same person on the same person that's like watching him beat himself off. I'd rather he get it on with another person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
Judging from your Forum name...u has moodswingz?
No, I kinda stole this name from my dad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidLatte
While sleeping I was dreaming about _____, and while I was dreaming about _____ I started to _____. I woke up suddenly to find _____ in my bed.

Mmmhmm :]

- Why FlipMOOD? Multiple personalities? Or do you mood swing more than a pregnant lady?

- Is it possible to bottle and sell your "Mac"-ing abilities? And if so, what price and can I buy 10?

Edit: Was beat by Veggi.. Answer either question. Or you can answer twice (:
While sleeping I was dreaming about Lemurs, and while I was dreaming about Lemurs I started to itch. I woke up suddenly to find four lemurs humping my legs, and one attacking my mouth in my bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Mahou shounen Neko Len-Len?

Anyway, hows Trickster lately? :3
Trickster is good, I hit 70k HP on my coon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
As a man, would you rather wake up to find you have grown non-removable D cup breasts or that your testicles have disappeared?

Would you rather wake up with a different face with the same gender, or a different gender with the same face?
I'd rather wake up to having D cup breasts( can't live w/o testes D: )

and I'd rather wake up with a different face and hope I can still pass as a guy.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Last edited by Sandrie; 07-08-2011 at 02:50 PM.