View Single Post
07-06-2011   #14 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Thanks NoeJeko for the news/heads up. (Well Equestria Daily posted about this a while ago and the worries about MLP:FiM Season 2 (as I do not own the Hub channel).)

I have mixed feelings, like other past "bills" we faced before. But IF the bill ever passes, then I got to say good bye to most of my Trickster and StepMania videos. (Unsure on cam-corded ITG videos. ) The only material I did with my own hands (drawings and animation) is my old semi-animation portfolio and my animated trailer made in After Effects...

So I did what I can do with the petition, share the news at FB about the link... And let's hope that this bill does not pass. :S