View Single Post
07-06-2011   #9 (permalink)
Lala
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

The link I posted was before I saw yours lol.

I have a question then! Regardless of his in-depth knowledge (or lack of as Noe said lol) on it, is some of what he said true? This possible S.978 bill is an amendment of the Section 2319, so they're just adding to it? So would one have to meet all the requirements of both to be punished?

I think this is too vague at the moment for the panic that it is getting. A "Public Performance" has room to argue unless they narrow it down and say exactly what they mean by a "public performance."

A concert I went to a recorded with my camera? Yes, that is a performance that was held in public posted without consent.

A video of me playing Black Ops in my room? No, that is *I guess* a performance held in private that I posted for the general public to see.

Too much room for debate I find.