View Single Post
07-05-2011   #4 (permalink)
Rhinehart
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
Despite all the shit you've been through, you've come out of it so positive and I really admire you for that. I hope things continue to improve with your living situation and with your mom, as well as it has for your personal issues.
You really should be proud, good luck with everything from now on.
Yeah, to be honest, I've been really pessimistic for a long time. There's probably also been a problem of motivation, but I'm certainly motivated these days.

It's been a long struggle to find myself, but now I know who I am, what I'm capable of, what I want to do and now I'm just working on how I'm going to do it. I still haven't decided on my minor yet, but I plan to get into philosophy and I'm seriously considering political science for my social science category. Psychology has alot of requirements (law, social science, arts, statistics, etc.) and the one I'll probably struggle with the most is statistics. Math, bleh. But I feel confident that I can learn it. One step at a time.

And to Veggi, thanks for your kind words and the rep.

Last edited by Rhinehart; 07-05-2011 at 03:20 PM.