View Single Post
07-04-2011   #40 (permalink)
Marisa
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Didn't I just tell you that this was all bullshit....
SS is just simply what was told in hexi's video, and that SS with slight lag and SSing at air will cause the slide motion once you use meele dash and WILL OCCUR WITHOUT A DOUBT.
THE TELEPORT IS JUST A MERE ILLUSION.
It is as when you SS at the air, you create a fake image with SS when done with the right timing and it is easier to perform with a building as it is basically SS in ONE SPOT, and then SS with MEELE DASH TO MOVE WITH SLIDE, however the illusion of the "fake body" still appears on the enemies's screen due to the "lag" created by SS to make them think you are not there.
SS is a means to create artificial lag, which can be a double edged sword. (you want to know the side effects? look above)
Spoiler!

Joking.

Anyway, I really don't get why you guys think SS is so hard. It's just doing MCA repeatedly without hitting someone.

I use SS all the time to save boost. It's not just for sliding slashes.

IMO. If you guys wanna get good at melee learn how to ADVANCED MCA. There's also a video on how to react after a miss.