REBIRTH: June 28th, 2011 - Scheduled
[UPDATE 1] Although progress is being made, maintenance has been extended to 9:00 pm Pacific (12:00 am Eastern). We apologize for the inconvenience.
Greetings Dungeon Fighters,
The Act X: Rebirth Update is only hours away!
Game servers will be brought down on Tuesday, June 28th at 3 pm Pacific to begin one of the most monumental updates in the history of DFO!!! During this time, we will be making significant changes to the game content and infrastructure. Due to the scope of this tremendous update, it will last approximately 24 hours.
- Time -
Pacific: 3:00 pm, Tuesday, June 28th, 2011 - 3:00 pm, Wednesday, June 29th, 2011
Eastern: 6:00 pm, Tuesday, June 28th, 2011 - 6:00 pm, Wednesday, June 29th, 2011
- Major Changes -
- New Thief class being added!
- New Level cap, New content! Race your character to 70!
- Fatigue Point System removed. Blitz Point System added - play DFO without ever having to stop!
- Avatar Bazaar removed. Selectable Avatar System added - pick and choose the exact style and stat option you want. Truly fight in style!
- 7 new dungeons added!
- For more detailed information on Act X: Rebirth, click here to read the Chronicles of DFO.
Please note that maintenance time is subject to change, and we apologize for any inconvenience. We know that 24 hours is a long time, but we promise that it's well worth the wait!
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Let the final countdown begin!
- Arad High Council -
... and this is the reason why the Hot Time event is a day after the scheduled maintenance.