View Single Post
06-28-2011   #32 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceacar
Well, you know, I play SD in the other side of earth.
I don't like or specialize in abusing lag. I m just familiar with lag: )
That's the problem. You can get so familiar to lag because you play as a lagger all the time, you become accustomed to it, to the point you where know how to abuse it.

Normal players do not get used to, or want to play against laggy players 24/7 just so they can come up with some stupid strategy to fight against laggers.

I am not particularly biased against laggers, but to those who lag and are proud of abusing it, I have something against that. Like this guy whom I played with at points match not too long ago, who one-mile-meleed people while using Strike Noir, and locked us randomly while his team-mates get the kill.