View Single Post
06-26-2011   #40 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai blinked, and shook his head, "Eeeeh? Shoot him in the legs? But that's harsh! Unfair!"
Bang. And so the left knee is out of comission.
"Gotta give him a bit of leeway to make it fun," Kai said bitterly, each word dripping with venom, "After all, I'd like to see the f*cker struggle as everyone beats the living shit out of him."

Suddenly, beams from ahead! It's Heaven's wrath! "H-Holy shit!" Kai clumsily jumped back from a beam of light. Suddenly another and another! Kai frantically tried to dodge the beams that conveniently enough didn't go for Makoto! Of course, his foot slipped and smack into the water he went.

"Really?" Drake questioned aloud as he tried to evade everything himself, "Since when were you a klutz, uncle!? I thought you were a seasoned assassin in your day!"

Kai sat up in the water and scrambled onto his feet, "Yeah, back in the day when I was... You know, alive! Also I retired way before your time! Hell, I was technically retired during the damn Three Hundred Years War!"

Drake shook his head and continued to at least try to avoid getting blasted by some random beam of light.

OOC: next post will have battle stuff etc

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 06-26-2011 at 03:41 AM.