View Single Post
06-26-2011   #4 (permalink)
Rhois
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
I've always built her like a support (Auras) because her .6 ratios aren't gonna have anyone qq-'ing past level 13, especially if you are so predictable with your movements of The Ball.
I see no reason to do so, she'll deal great damage early-mid, from mid-late she'll start to teper off but she isn't someone you can ignore. Once you hit late game though, she becomes more of a support. But a 500 Q/W/R (just a random number) and her ability to easily pop banshee's, plus having one of the strongest shields in the game aren't anything to sniff at. And AP helps you get there.

If you play her in a sidelane though, I'd regulate her to more of support role. She isn't someone I'd ever go Soul Shroud/Aegis/Shurelia's (though maybe if I had a philo stone lying around). Leave that to supports without decent ratios.