View Single Post
06-25-2011   #36 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

The little boy whom Makoto summoned gazed upon the group with an imploring look in his dark eyes. The boy licked at his lips, looking almost nervous, and only muttered, "Hungry..."

Bianca coughed a bit and held her throat. She looked up at Emilio, then to the boy who Makoto had summoned. Her eyes widened and she gasped, "W-what have you done!? That's..."

As she was going to finish off her sentence, the magic barriers separating the Utgard, Asgard, and Midgard glyphs suddenly began to crackle with wisps of mana. A high pitched cracking sound filled the room and suddenly the barriers all... Shattered! Fragments of pure mana fell to the pool of water on the ground, opening the way to all three parties to interact with one another.

"Oh, cool... And a scrawny brat? Really Makoto? I guess all those rumours floating around you are true then," Kai brought a hand to his face and shook his head, "Close your eyes, Drake, it's too much for you."

"Yeah, right..." Drake rolled his eyes, "Why did the barriers suddenly... Shatter?"

Frigga's eyes widened at the change in the situation, not only for the Utgard party, but also for everyone in general, "Keep playing! That's a sign that the music's still working!"

"Hungry.... Hungry," the boy brought his hand to his mouth and began biting on his finger lightly, "You all smell yummy. Especially those robed ladies over there..."

"Oy, I don't know about you guys but that kid is kinda starting to creep me out," Drake glanced at Makoto who was just being assaulted by Rune as of that moment, then looked back at the boy.

Teodoro already had an arrow at the ready, aimed at the boy, "Don't let your guard down! That's no ordinary child!"

Celina, who had been helping out with keep Maya safe, glanced over to the Utgard party, "Hey, squid bro! Once you're done with that pretty boy let me have a jab at him! I wanna beat him up for curb stomping my sister in the throat!" she practically barked from across the room.

Meanwhile with the sins, things were only getting worse. Shigeru and Kirai both twisted around and thrusted their blades at Nihiru with blinding speed. Lau dashed for Nihiru from behind and did the same as her fellow possessed sins did.

The undead angel didn't seem to slow... Much. Some were slowed, some were frozen. As the frozen angels shattered into powdery dust pillars of light began to rain down from overhead and go for the party with dangerous accuracy.

OOC: first 2 posters will be able to dodge the light, others will get nailed by it. It won't be fatal, but...

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 06-25-2011 at 09:49 PM.