View Single Post
06-24-2011   #29 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Teodoro began to mutter something as he took aim and pulled back the bowstring. His arrow began to glow with a deep aqua light and once he finished he released the arrow. It soared through the air, right through Boris's winds and struck Makoto's shields head on. The sound of magic crackling in the air resounded and Makoto was thrown off balance due to Boris's wind magics. Kai took this opportunity to tackle Makoto to the ground with swiftly swipe the barrier ring from him.

"Can't have children playing with such dangerous toys," Kai chimed rather mockingly as he tossed the ring to Drake, "Hold onto this for me."

Drake fumbled a bit but caught the ring all the same. He quickly pocketed it and returned to his fighting stance.

What other tricks did Makoto have up his sleeve? It couldn't stop at just ice swords... Right?

---

The sins continued to clash blades with their family as Lucifer kept a firm grip on their minds. However once the sins starts to try and restrict the movements of their kin things just started getting worse from there.

Lau, who had her legs frozen to the ground, didn't even express any kind of emotion from this. Instead she raised her blade up high and began to hack away at the ice with her weapon. Shards of ice flew round as Lau cut herself free of the ice. Soon enough shards with blood laced on them came forth and Lau had fully come free of the ice... But her legs were bloodied up in the process.

The other two sin sisters weren't at all phased by the lasers. Shigeru went and slammed the pummel of her sword into Sara's high-back area before she could get back on facing off with Lau. Kirai got hit by a few lasers but charged in and headbutt Charil square on the head. Both girls brandished their blades down on their kin.

Lau on the other hand muttered one thing under her breath as she lifted her head slightly to Nihiru... The look in her eyes like that of the dead;

"... elp me...."

Lau charged forward, swinging her sword blindly as she went for Nihiru.

---

Serena laughed as she summoned more of the undead angels to replace more then what had fallen. She saw Leht tearing through them though, heading right for her. However the fallen angel only laughed more, as she summoned forth shining orbs of light to zone in and fire beams at Leht- very much like Charil and her eyes, at that! Some of the orbs even went over to the others in the Asgard... And in turn going for Maya.

"You must be the one Makoto spoke of!" Serena manipulated some of the undead angel archers to send arrows Leht's way, "That stupid hume who looked to the Gods to resurrect him and still waits to this day! I should tell Odin of this in his nice little prison!" she mocked.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody