View Single Post
06-24-2011   #129 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Melody cursed as she hit the water. She was already soaked, so it wouldn't make a huge difference, but it was still annoying. She hoisted herself up onto a broken boat and hopped her way to shore. Looking around, she noticed a new person, a blonde man that was the spitting image of Kain. While this piqued her interest, she had more pressing matters to attend to.

She marched over to the little boy and glared down at him.

"What was the meaning of giving me that dud, kid?"

"I don't make duds." The boy said rather simply.

"Well, the one you gave me didn't work at all. You shouldn't claim you have alchemic candy when it doesn't do anything but leave a bad aftertaste."

"I don't know what happened, but all my candies work as they're supposed to." The boy said, his voice clear but his hands shaking. He was trying his hardest to stay calm, but what if she was right? Even one bad candy could ruin a sugar alchemist's reputation completely, and he had always been careful. Never in his life has one of his candies failed.

So why didn't the fireball work for this girl?