View Single Post
06-24-2011   #128 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

At the docks...

"Oyyyy..." Kain scratched at the back of his sopping wet head of hair. The man was sitting beside Rhosyn, who unfortunately took a hard blow to the head as the two tried to scramble away from all the incoming shit from the guild. Well now Melody was back in action, and Josh was elsewhere attending to random guild mates. Kain hoisted Rho up onto his back and began to carry her back to the guild HQ.

When suddenly...

---

"Whew..." Lari let out a relieved sigh, "Here's some solid ground. You should be okay now, ri--"

A really high pitched whistle rung in her ears at that moment. Lari covered her ears, as did any other people around here. Following that a bright, twisting wisp of lightning shot through the air overhead and struck the beast. All those who were on the monster or were clinging it were effectively knocked off. The lake monster screeched loudly and thrashed about, but the lightning was too much. The monster's movements slowed, its cries slowly died off... And the beast plummeted into the water.

"What... That.... Where did that lightning magic come from!?" Lari gasped.

---

As the skies began to slowly clear up, a new group stood on the body of the lake monster which continued to float about. Eight men and around six women... The man who stood in front of the others was wearing a pair of goggles over his eyes and a scarf over his face. He pulled down the scarf and took off the goggles...

The man, with dirty blond hair and almond skin...

He looked a hell lot like Kain.

"Yo, big brother Isaac~" the man greeted Kain with a wave, "Its been years since we last met! Oh... Wait, don't tell me you changed your name?"

"Flynn!? What the hell!?" 'Isaac' all but yelled.

Flynn shrugged his shoulders, "What? Your silly little guild of rednecks for this backwater town seemed to be struggling so all I did was help speed things along."

OOC: cool too lazy to use colour

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody