View Single Post
06-24-2011   #125 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Yay thanks!" Van said swiping the candy from the younger boy's out-sretched hand.

He ate the green hopper first as instructed and bounced a bit on is heels feeling way lighter.

"Wow I feel more agile already!" he said. He then popped the red fireball and almost gagged at the cinnamon flavor.

'Why couldn't they be cherry or something,' he thought, leaving his mouth a jar a bit as if trying to air out his mouth.

He then ran and launched himself in the air. Having underestimated his temporary new ability, he felt his stomach drop at how high he was going on his own. He would be a liar if he didn't admit to being just a tad afraid even. He fought the urge to close his eyes as he made impact with the beast's head.

"Ugh," he groaned as he tried to get a good hold on the beast. He panted slightly at the heat in his mouth.

"D,don't worry, Toni," he said although not loud enough for anyone to really hear. "I'm coming."

He looked down and saw the girl still dangling from the blade stuck in the beast flesh. He decided to make his way down and help her down and then shooting some fire magic into the creature's nasal cavity.

He hopped/slid down the scaly surface. and when he got closer yelled to Antonia, "Give me your hand."

He was of course referring to the one not lodged in the beast's head.