View Single Post
06-23-2011   #25 (permalink)
Pshfrk
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r é
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

Hmmm I saw this kind of long time ago(doesn't make it any less disgusting, though)
I think I read that one of the girls tried to apologize . . .

Copy/Paste ~
Crush Fetish

Crush Fetish is actually a bizarre sexual arousal to the sound or sight of a living thing being crushed. Usually people who partake in this will watch videos of women in high heels crushing insects. The crushing sound is amplified in these videos. Other methods such as sitting on the person, object, or animal are used.

Those who like Crush Fetish are not people who like violence and murder as it is commonly propagated, but rather an extension of sadomasochism, a desire to be trampled to death by a female, giving one’s life to her.

Bunny Crush Video

Apparently these kind of animal crush videos are sold to fetishists who get some kind of sexual satisfaction from watching them.

Enormous profit is made, by making these videos into compact discs, and exporting them

According to the US-based Humane Society, there is a bill to ban such videos ready to be voted into law in the United States. Many of the customers buying such videos reside in the United States.

The women were eventually tracked down by online ‘vigilantes’ and one was exposed as a nurse at a hospital in the northwestern province of Heilongjiang.She initially defended her actions, but was forced under public pressure to make an apology.

Unfortunately there are lot of these videos around . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
^Sometimes I could never tell if you're serious or just being sarcastic....
The name is Justice.

We should kill ourselves together and save the world ~