View Single Post
06-22-2011   #8632 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
When BEFORE (or was it during?) the wedding system apepared, Kyu came to Cabala Island out of nowhere (by boat or air I bet) and saw and fell in Stella at first sight. That is when you, the Trickster helped him to send his message with his love concerns. Of course that failed (AKA Stella can't "love" anyone), but giving him brownie points on not giving up. Thus he will help do the wedding preparations while he will think of a next plan in the background...
Yes it was right before the wedding system got released on eTO, cause I remember people who finished the event got a pamphlet saying "it's coming soon" about the wedding system :3

Spoiler!

Also, the new NPC at Laplanoel, Xote, fell in love with Kyu the first day he got there. When you talk to him he says "A beautiful girl, pretty as a bouquet has recently arrived in town! She had ruby-red lips, golden blonde hair, and skin as white as snow. I had no choice but to fall in love with her at first sight!"

(At this point I was thinking of some NPC that might be similar to Snow White but blonde?) But yea it's Kyu, and Xote refuses to believe he's a boy. (He also thinks Stella is a boy instead of a girl.. 8D)

And I just noticed the winners of the "Wedding Model" event were "Groom Vinosh" and "Bride Kyu" ...guess this set explains why.