View Single Post
06-21-2011   #8626 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
yes Kyu is a guy...I don't remember when but in the event I play in Kyu said that some people mistake him for being a girl cuz they way he looks and dress...can't blame him thow since he does the wedding quest thing and other stuff...and also there was an event where Kyu needed help with trying to get stella love o.o?...I think this was when the Wedding system was install...or soon after it was install...event wise anyway../
When BEFORE (or was it during?) the wedding system apepared, Kyu came to Cabala Island out of nowhere (by boat or air I bet) and saw and fell in Stella at first sight. That is when you, the Trickster helped him to send his message with his love concerns. Of course that failed (AKA Stella can't "love" anyone), but giving him brownie points on not giving up. Thus he will help do the wedding preparations while he will think of a next plan in the background...

Also, I think the reason why jTO wants to pull a reverse role this year is because of a certain anime my friend told me abuot... About this boy and girl who have to go through reverse roles and complete 4 years of school just to win the inheritance of the entire school itself. You know jTO is surrounded by anime-manga-VG media... So yea. Like I don't mind though... I'm starting to LOVE Vinosh x Kyu as the OFT pairing! :P