View Single Post
06-19-2011   #59 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

First time in 2 years i've tried a new MMORPG since after-and-around PangYa... (I am still a TO player though).

The few things I like about...
  • So far questing is fair and you can repeat some of them for money!
  • Dyes dyes dyes! Okay pretty much the only way to custom my character so far. I'm waiting for the bunny ears at the Item Mall!
  • Having fun with the regular AoE skills!
  • Since this is OBT, I manage to reserve some names in hope for a more interesting species (besides human) I like... Please let there be cat-girls at least!
  • OMG CARAMELLDANSEN and other "Eastern"-based meme poses!
  • I still have not yet meet an Alpaca.. :<
  • Finally... Anyone trying to Lvl their characters to 30 for the 1mil AP Raffle?

So yea. If I like to play longer, I will open up a Mirage Coordinator branch here and hopefully recruit some guilies... (Mostly those who are already @ the TO guild or at ggFTW guild forums...)