View Single Post
06-18-2011   #9 (permalink)
buta
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
eg.
On Cho
why...vorpal > rupture? You can argue maxing feral scream over rupture but u can definitely not argue vorpal over rupture.
Item build wise, rabadon's cap should be either a core or a luxury depending on what your role in a team is. Also, Cho should not be listed as a tanky initiator since his rupture is not very reliable and there should be someone on the team to either complement it or initiate first.
Because rupture is not reliable like you said, and is only good for knockups. Scream is more reliable damage and Vorpal gives more auto attack power which helps in his last hitting which heals him. Rupture, otherwise, is also a waste of mana if you use it to farm.

And I'm pretty sure the assumption is that, if he lands his rupture, he'll be the initiator, especially with his silence to shut down carries. Rupture didn't land? Don't initiate unless someone else does.

Quote:
On annie
Annie lvl 6 is freaking boss. Annie is a strong laner if you play her right and has one of the most reliable and best ganking skill set lvl 6. Saying that she can only beat someone by taking advantage of mistakes is seriously degrading and false to such a cute loli. You don't always need to last hit only with Q. You can charge your stun while harassing and annie's spell range is pretty decent as well.
The most disgusting thing that I see most annie players do is rush RoA. YOU DO NOT NEED RoA MOST OF THE TIME. Not only is RoA excessive for hp and mana, it is also very bad cost wise for the bonuses it gives.
Catalyst is enough for hp and mana. Your priority as annie is usually to rush that Rabadon's cap to ensure decent dmg late game.
Rod of Ages is, quote "second most efficient non-snowball item". See: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...=CLm220c#gid=0

And I don't play Garen or Amumu.

I will want to say that more armor/MR teams will make flat armor/magic pen fall off in usefulness. Endgame, when most people tend to build defensive items, % armor/magic penetration is a lot more effective. Just FYI.