View Single Post
06-17-2011   #10 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"FFFFFUUUUUUUuuu--" Kai hissed as he looked for the source of the icicle, "Who was the stupid prick that did that!?" He looked to the larger icicles that resembled swords hovering around the Utgard party and cursed under his breath, "... Oh, Makoto."

Drake looked to the doorway where the Utgard party entered, a man with golden hair who looked very similar to his teacher... It was the strange man he bumped into on the street way back! "It's you!"

On the Asgard side, as Maya was drawing her flute from her back she quickly stopped the action and drew her sword-- but a moment too late. She was blown back by a concentrated mana blast, "Ah!"

"Oh my," a woman with blonde hair that was nearly white walked in through the Asgard passage, "You always were on top of the game, Jophiel... Oh wait, you weren't just now." She brushed her hair to the side, "Hello, Bianca... It's been such a long time, dear sister." The woman's attire consisted of a simple black pencil skirt, white blouse and a leather jacket that matched the attire. The woman also happened to come with a pair of black stilettos.

"O-older sister..." Bianca could barely breathe now. It was almost as if everything just came and shattered to a million pieces. Her sister... "Serena..."

And from the Midgard passage a man with jet black hair and dark eyes walked in. His hair was neatly cut, almost like a businessman. Neat undone blazer with nothing underneath it, black slacks, and nicely polished black loafers. The man then reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He unchalantly lit a cig with a quick ember of magic and finally spoke, "And that's as far as you go."

OOC: in case it was confusing Bianca is on the Utgard side but blahblah can see/hear other parties just cut off from em

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 06-17-2011 at 10:51 AM.