View Single Post
06-17-2011   #9 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Grandison looked around to see if the others who had flutes were going to pull them out as well.

"Well, that was easier than I thought," he mused. "A lot easier than last time that's for sure. And It seems like we won't have to deal with any nasty battles either. All's well in the end then. I was dragged along by that Cubi anyway."

Those thoughts running through his mind he watched expectantly for Maya to begin the much anticipated song.

On the Utgard side:
The flute was unceremoniously knocked from Kai's hand by a sharp icicle.

"What was that!?" Emilio gasped, watching as the flute fell into the water.

He looked over into the direction the ice came from and upon seeing nothing ran over to Kai to check if it nicked him. Before he could reach though more Ice, this time sword like in length and structure came from all sides at the party.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 06-17-2011 at 10:30 AM.