View Single Post
06-17-2011   #8 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Frigga slowly approached the glyph closest to the Asgard party and answered rather calmly, "The nine glyphs here are all separated by magic barriers. You can only access them from their respective world trees... It's a security measure."

"Wait a sec," Drake changed his gaze to Frigga after waving at Emilio, "I thought there were only three worlds. Why do we need nine glyphthings then?"

"Because," Teodoro began to answer in Frigga's place, "There are, in reality, nine worlds. They are all connected here at the center of the Yggdrasil. What we've been calling World Trees this whole time are really part of a much larger tree and were merely branches of it."

Ludo got up, his eyes stuck on the floating mass of mana. He'd recalled reading something like this in the Royal Families Libraries a few centuries ago in ancient texts, "... Asgard, Midgard, ┴lfheimr, Ni­avellir..."

"How the hell is he pronouncing that crap right?" Drake wondered aloud as the weirder names started to roll.

"Beats me," Kai shrugged his shoulders.

Ludo continued as if he never even noticed the two, "Vanaheimr, Muspellheimr, our world Utgard, which was formally known as J÷tunheimr..."

"Niflheim and Helheimr... The latter more well known as Hell," Bianca finished for him, "It's a secret us seven Archangels and a fair amount of the lessar gods of Asgard have been keeping hidden from the worlds."

As she was saying that Kai already had his flute in hand and was standing on the glyph on the Utgard party's end. "As much as I'd simply love to chat on and on about the myterious worlds above and beyond we have something to do." he ended that with a smile.

Though it was a forced smile with something else behind it.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody