Starting June 23, 2011 Allm will take over the Lunia services and we will be channeling the game at ijji.com. We have prepared some facts to answer any questions that may arise from this situation:
1) Service Ownership change from NHN USA to Allm
- As of June 23rd, 2011, the Lunia service will be operated by Allm. Allm will be responsible for Content Updates, Event Operations, Cash Item Updates, Community Operations, and Customer Support except for ijji Account and G Coin issues.
2) Your game data is safe
- Your game data will be 100% preserved, including your game play history, items, guild, friends, etc.
- The only change necessary is that you will need to agree to Allm's Lunia Terms of Service since Allm will be the new service provider for Lunia. You will be able to see their Terms of Service when you click the 'Game Start' button on the Lunia Reactor page.
3) Game Installation
- You should download the new Lunia client file even though you already have Lunia installed on your PC.
- After the service change, your old Lunia game files will not work and you MUST install the new Lunia client file for it to work properly. The new Lunia installer will contain the new build so it will not be necessary to download any patch files once you have installed the new Lunia client.
4) G Coin to L G Coin
- In order to purchase Lunia items you will now need to exchange your G Coin for L Coin (Allm's Lunia currency). Once you have exchanged for the L Coin you will be able to make purchases from Lunia's item shop.
5) Closing Lunia Forums
- ijji Lunia forums will be closed on July 1st and you will be able to use Allm's Facebook for the community
6) Closing ijji Lunia Facebook / GM JuJu Facebook
- Both the ijji Lunia and GM JuJu Facebook will be closed on 6/23/2011. A new Facebook http://www.facebook.com/LuniaGlobal
has been provided for you and it's hosted by Allm.
Get the latest info on Lunia: http://www.facebook.com/LuniaGlobal
7) Customer Support
- Allm's CS team will support any Lunia related incidents that are not related to ijji.com account or G Coin issues.
- To access this new customer support, submit your tickets through the 'Help' menu on the Lunia site.
Thank you for all of your years of loyalty, the fun times, and the cherished memories as our Lunia ijji community. We wish you all well and know Allm will provide an exceptionally efficient and helpful service!
New Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LuniaGlobal?sk=wall
New Company again