View Single Post
06-15-2011   #4 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Welp, you're all here now, my part is done," Rune grumbled as he found a rock to sit on, "You guys take care of the rest."

Anna peered over at her dad in the Utgard group, lazing around as usual. "****ing figures," she thought out loud, "You play follow the leader for a few days and then when the game's over you pout."

"I can't help it," Rune hollered back, "It seems like these people are typing excessive descriptions of this place in their heads, so it's not any fun anymore."

He made a poo face and lit up a smoke. Looking around at the groups, Anna thought to herself, You know what, he's right. It's like their describing this place in their heads for the sake of making their posts look more substantial, or something. She shrugged it off and took a few steps forward...

"I'm ready to go," she sighed, "Got the flute?"