View Single Post
06-15-2011   #1 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor
Default [NAGC] How would you rate the character voices?

So since we've got all 13 characters (and probably will be 13 for a while), how would you rate their English voices out of 10?

Here's what I think:

Elesis: 8/10
Comment: It's good, it has a tomboyish touch and sounds tough especially when she says (in 4th job) "Is that all you've got?" but it could sound a bit more tough for her first 3 jobs.

Lire: 7/10
Comment: not much to say, her voice is pretty calm sounding which matches her character.

Arme: 8/10
Comment: As a lot of people say, her voice is annoying, but I think it's annoying because it matches her personality.

Lass: 3/10
Comment: Sounds too old, *says in a really deep voice* "YOU'RE 100 YEARS TOO EARLY TO FIGHT ME".

Ryan: 7/10
Comment: He sounds like a hippy, which is good because he is one. Lol.

Ronan: 7/10
Comment: His voice does have the 'knightly' feel but it would help a little if he didn't sound so much like a certain purple dinosaur.

Amy: 2/10
Comment: Sounds like a middle aged lady trying to be cute.

Jin: 5/10
Comment: They gave him the stereotypical martial artist type of voice, but at the same time they completely took away the teenage fanboy side of him.

Sieghart: 9/10
Comment: His voice really suits his character not much to say.

Mari: 1/10
Comment: Mari lost her nerdy girl voice from KGC and became a robot. SGi/Ntreev, Mari is not a robot...unless they're hinting at something in her story/4th job.

Dio: 8/10
Comment: He sounds high and mighty like he should.

Zero: 8/10
Comment: Not much to say, his voice just sounds alright.

Ley: 1/10
Comment: Hey it feels like I'm talking to someone on Skype.