View Single Post
06-14-2011   #1 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e
Default Dragon Nest Wiki

Hi guys, I'm sure you guys are excited about Dragon Nest (especially the ones who got into CBT).

So here we go ...

As you may (okay, probably not) know, there is a dragon nest wiki here on ggftw:
ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki.

I've been working on it the past couple of months and with CBT around the corner, a whole pile of information is about to come and I really can't keep trying to solo a wiki.

I really need help, not only editting but just getting the info. Or at the least spread the word. If you post screenshots of stuff (or zip it up and upload them somewere) I'll put them in too, but I really can't do this alone

Skill Info
Quest Info
Items
and well, anything and everything. ;_;

I don't want to get beat by curse just because they have more moneiz. This wiki by far is the best english one out there (heck, it's even better than the Japanese one.)

So yeah. Pretty pretty please help if you got into CBT. I'll beg/shameless advertise/bribe/-insert something here- because I'm that desperate. -continues to beg-

orz