View Single Post
06-10-2011   #4 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

<--- fancy mustache-twirl, you say?

Love what you're doing. Making grammar something that can easily be learned in 5 minutes or less is bound to help a few kiddies learn how to type properly. Something about it kinda reminded me about the Oatmeal grammar comics. I think they'd be good, too. Comical, yet effective -- it'll catch the eye, entertain the reader, then do a bit of teaching by giving them humor with grammar lessons.

affect vs effect, please.

Quote:
WTH? There are different types of dashes? you may be asking yourself. And the answer would be yes! The em dash (—), en dash (–), and hyphen (-).
Haha, I actually didn't know this. I just thought of them as two different punctuation marks. Definitely didn't know they had certain names, either. Thumbs-up for that interesting bit of information.

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 06-10-2011 at 01:06 AM.